Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Almost the Manit Day Program

--In Algebra 1 I offered the students to help them after school in my classroom.
--Last period music class with the sophomores, the juniors cam and said they wanted to practice for the Manit Day program in my classroom (I am their sponsor and it is technically their home room). I told them to find another room because I was having class. One of them said to kick out the sophomores so they could practice. I said no and they started arguing with me, so I closed the door on them and went back to teaching.
--After music class, the juniors came back to the classroom to practice. I decided to move my help session to the library and told the juniors to be done by 4 PM and clean the classroom. It turned out to be a good thing that I moved the help session to the library because there was staff meeting and I forgot about it.
--After staff meeting I went to check on the juniors, but they were gone. I was slightly irritated that they did not clean the classroom, but it was to be expected.

No comments: