Friday, August 1, 2008

Almost time to go

I've been packing today and I went to get some information about Bible curriculum. It's hard to believe that I am leaving so soon!

Here's the address of the school I'm going to, in case you want to send me a letter:

P.O. Box 5070
Ebeye, MH 96970

I'm having a family get-together tonight, church and seeing a few people tomorrow, and then fly to Hawaii Sunday at 7:00 am. Bright and early! If you want to call me, I should have phone service in Hawaii for three days and then I fly to Ebeye.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Caitlyn Brianne said...

hey EM! i hope all is well! i was so glad to see you the other day even though it was a short wal-mart event! lol sorry we were so rushed! i'm glad you got to meet ivan though! lol love you lots and i have a blog too although i'm not sure what the address is though! lol miss you babe have tons of fun!!!

caiti